Shortly after the notification of acceptance of your paper is sent to you, you will also receive the Conference Registration Form. Only registered authors have the right to attend the conference and are entitled to publication of their work. Regardless of the payment method the only accepted currency is Euro.
The registration fee is 520 EUR for non-WSEAS members and 470 EUR for WSEAS members per paper. By submitting the registration fee, you are entitled to the following:
- Admittance to the multiconference, that takes place in the city for which you registered, for its entire duration
- Publication in conference proceedings, or books or journals of an international publisher (WSEAS or third party). The papers will be distributed for publishing according to originality, novelty, technical soundness and other quality-related factors
- Participation in the conference coffee breaks
- A special discount for accommodation in the conference venue or a nearby hotel depending on the location
- One conference bag
- Conference Dinner
It should be noted that participants who wish to attend the conference without contributing a paper are also required to register.
Additional Fees and Discounts:
- Extra Pages: For papers that are longer than 10 pages, there is a fee of 50 EUR per additional page
- WSEAS Membership: 100 EUR (valid for 12 months)
- Universities: If you represent a University, you may contact us so that we discuss a possible discount or even free publication of a number of papers from members of your institution. Note that this only applies for the submission of 20 or more papers.