Shortly after the notification of acceptance of your paper is sent to you, you will also receive the Conference Registration Form. Only registered authors have the right to attend the conference and are entitled to publication of their work. Regardless of the payment method the only accepted currency is Euro.
The registration fee is 490 EUR for non-WSEAS members and 440 EUR for WSEAS members. By submitting the registration fee, you are entitled to the following:
- Admittance to the multiconference, that takes place in the city for which you registered, for its entire duration
- Publication of one paper up to ten pages in the hard copy proceedings of the conference
- Publication of that paper up to ten pages in the CD-ROM proceedings of the multiconference
- Inclusion of that paper in the E-Library of WSEAS
- One hard copy of the conference proceedings
- One CD-ROM of the multiconference proceedings
- Participation in the conference coffee breaks
- A special discount for accommodation in the conference venue or a nearby hotel depending on the location
- One conference bag
It should be noted that participants who wish to attend the conference without contributing a paper are also required to register.
Additional Fees and Discounts:
- Conference Banquet: 50 EUR
- Extra Pages: For papers that are longer than 10 pages, there is a fee of 50 EUR per additional page
- Extra Papers: 260 EUR for the second paper, 250 EUR/paper for additional papers
- Additional hard copy proceedings: 50 EUR per volume
- Additional CD-ROM proceedings: 20 EUR per volume
- WSEAS Membership: 100 EUR (valid for 12 months)
- Universities: If you represent a University, you may contact us so that we discuss a possible discount or even free publication of a number of papers from members of your institution. Note that this only applies for the submission of 20 or more papers.